Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My First Job - Nostalgia - 7 - Thank You All !!


As I move ahead, I would like to express 2 things -

  1. My sincere apologies to all those whom I have hurt, if any. Trust me, my intensions are very clean.
  2. My heart-felt thanks to all those who contributed to my considerably successful career in this company. Starting with the security staff till my managers, account managers, tech architects, peers, friends n all, every one have been part of my memories associated with my first job.

I am indebted to you all… Thanks a ton..!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG... This is so nostalgic and touching... I too couldn't have put it in better words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies hardly make up for the hurt.. However Cadbury's Bournville will make up for it to some extent... ;) And you still owe me one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My last day.. is not covered here.. Do let me know if anyone is interested - I can send out personal mails.. Just that I dont like changing posts once posted..

    ReplyDelete