Saturday, May 1, 2010

Smile Please.. Click Click..

I have been thinking of writing about this, and here I am doing it when I am supposed to work on my Research Project. Whenever, I swift through the photos, I have always wondered why does it not capture the true moments. The story depicted by the photos most of the time would be a different one than the actual one. I hardly get to see the key people in my photos. I hardly have snaps with the people who made a difference. I hardly have snaps with those who I care for.  I don’t have a single snap of the person who saved me from a disaster. I don’t have a single picture of the person who helped me do my assignment in my school days. I don’t have the picture of my best-friend cum competitor in school. I hardly have snaps with my best buddies in office.

If these were the saddest part, here comes the sadder ones – At the outset, most of the photos are with those people who are not there to stay. I hardly see the friends in the photos today and I hardly see the photos with friends who are still in touch. I hardly have any photos with the family which cares for me.

Here is the sad part - I don’t have  the snap of a friend who resisted celebrating her birthday, just because I wasn’t there. I don’t have a snap of the friend who shared the most idiotic stuff and most irrelevant ones, but literally exploited my patience. I don’t have a snap of the friend who cried more than I laughed. I don’t have the snap of the girl who used to call me and ask why I am not like my dad… Hahaha

I know this is not the usual me, but just that this thing has been eating me from many years.. and I wanted to put it down…. 

3 comments:

  1. Awww... that is truly sad!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would have been better if I knew the person who is sympathizing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it make any difference if you knew who it is.. its more the fact that someone does sympathize with you ;)

    Waiting for your next blog though... :)

    ReplyDelete