Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Back... Changed yet same...


So here I am... after a long 6 months break... There have been few changes that have happened in the last six months – A marriage, job dissatisfaction and finally a job change. To put in common parlance, it is fresh beginning in both major spheres of my life – Work and Personal. 

Material made for my wedding
However, when I put the last six months in retrospective, I strongly feel I am pretty much the same person. But then circumstances have changed, people apparently have started treating me differently for all the wrong reasons. But one thing is for sure, as I am writing this, there seem to be more people happy about me than otherwise. I know these are going to change overtime – Dissatisfaction is bound to creep in across all relationships I have managed to excel till now, because I know I can never work towards keeping someone happy just for the sake of it, and this is going to beat me one day or another. After all, genuine happiness is something precious and seldom seen.

Aah Yes.. I shall improve my momentum of blogging going forward...


1 comment:

  1. Finally!!! "Changed but same" ehh?? All I can say is Oxymoron ;)

    ReplyDelete